- Helps to reduce the formation and diminishes existing stretch & scar marks.
- Helps to restore skin colour and tone.
- Ayurvedic blend of Licorice oil (Yashtimadhu oil) moisturize and hydrate skin to help reduce occurrence of stretch marks.
- 100% herbal ingredients with no side effects.
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase in a woman’s life but one that comes with a lot of doubts and fears. Stretch marks is a major cause of concern. BAROMARKS Lotion is manufactured by using plants and herbs with absolutely no trail of animal origin. Additives free, artificial fillers free, preservatives free makes the product completely Natural, Vegan and Safe to use for Stretch marks during and after pregnancy, with a care for your little one.
With certified GMP practice we ensure that all required quality standards are matched to maintain efficacy of product.
Common causes of Stretch Marks
- Extreme skin growth or shrinkage can cause stretch marks. Common causes of skin stretching include:
- Pregnancy: Between 50 to 90 percent trusted source of women who are pregnant experience stretch marks during or after birth.
- Rapid weight gain: Putting on a lot of weight in a short span of time can cause stretch marks.
- Medical conditions: Certain conditions can cause stretch marks, such as Marfan syndrome and Cushing's syndrome. Marfan syndrome can lead to decreased elasticity in the skin tissue, and Cushing's syndrome can lead the body to produce too much of a hormone that leads to rapid weight gain and skin fragility.
- Before stretch marks begin to emerge, the skin can appear thin and pink.
- It may also feel irritated or itchy.
- The marks initially develop as wrinkly, raised streaks that can be red, purple, pink, reddish-brown or dark brown, depending on skin color.
- The streaks eventually fade and flatten and tend to change over time.